Monday 18 February 2013

ARTS AND CRAFTS REVIEW: Stitched Safari - Tomomi Maeda

Release Date: 07/01/13
SYNOPSIS:

Create lots of loveable pets and animals from around the world!

Simple step-by-step instructions make it quick and easy to create miniature animals with felt. From elephants and polar bears to cats and sheep, these adorable projects are perfect for all ages!

All you need is some felt, a handful of stuffing and a few simple stitches to get started.


REVIEW:

OK, I love things that are not only fun to play with but also allows you to get your arts and crafts on. This book by Tomomi Maeda really does all that with a full range of creatures that you can make for not only your own zoo but also household pets. But what makes these so incredible is a stitch pattern, wonderful instructions and of course a step by step guide to make each of the animals within.

Yes its going to take time to create but the results are so rewarding especially when I saw my nephews ignoring the plastic animals that they have and each demanding their own felt animal to play with. (As such I now have a huge order of a set for each of them to be completed as soon as possible.) So whilst in some respects I love this book, in others I may have overdone things with my promises. So thanks Tomomi. LOL




Stitched Safari is available from StichCraftCreateUK.
 

No comments: