Well Gamescon has been awash with tons of Ubisoft Game info so here's the highlights on our three, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Assassin's Creed: Rogue and Far Cry 4.
We hope this will help bring you up to date:
Hail Mighty Readers and Followers of the Calloused Thumbs,
As many know we're huge fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise so we've managed to get a look at the wonderful Solo Gameplay for this, the Next Gen's first offering.
As you'll see, it's a very high end product, they're pushing the current boundries of the systems and with the gamer being able to enter 1 in 4 buildings you know that its going to be huge.
Back this up with cracking storyline, some oppulent settings as well as being able to do joint missions with your friends and its a title that will more than hit the spot. We can't wait to embark on our mission to save Paris:
Now onto our second Assassin's Offering Info, that of Assassin's Creed: Rogue where we get to see some of the new features and gameplay that readers can expect from this recently revealed title for those on last gen consoles.
Whilst there isn't too much known at the moment, it does look like its going to be a game that really challenges the player as we turn the skills of the Assassin's back against them.
It definitely looks interesting so here take a look yourself:
Other than that here is all the current info we have on it:
18th century, North America.
Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history. Introducing Assassin's Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin's Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal to bring down the Assassins. Become the ultimate Assassin Hunter For the first time ever, experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
- Equip Shay's deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialised bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use your vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds.
- New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New weapons such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
- The North Atlantic Ocean: Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- The River Valley: A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City: One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Finally we're onto Far Cry 4, a title that from the latest trailer looks set to continue upon the success of the third outing with a whole new set of skills, weapons, gameplay and of course the chance to team up with friends to take down the enemy.
Its defintiely a game that we can't wait to embark upon and with Lady Eleanor by my side, its going to be a title that will see lots of mayhem, trouble and of course revenge (although that will probably be Lady Eleanor if I beat her to a kill, LOL.)
Here's a look at the latest trailer for you and whilst this is for the PS4, it will be available for the Xbox One:
Finally here's all the latest info on the game for you:
Welcome to Kyrat!Built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, Far Cry 4 delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience yet in an entirely new and massive open world, with integrated drop-in/drop-out co-op play.
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Travelling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story.
Explore an open world filled with possibilitiesDiscover the most diverse Far Cry world created yet. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive... and deadly!
- From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, Kyrat is home to abundant wildlife. As you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you.
- Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.
Pagan MinPagan Min is a raging narcissist with a God complex. He's always been a fan of his own image and the presentation of himself as a brand. Ambitious and ruthless, the self-proclaimed King of Kyrat was every bit the charismatic leader. He conquered Kyrat slowly, pulling people to his cause – including the Golden Path rebels. Quickly enough, idealism surrenders to reality. Pagan Min believes that Kyrat's problems lie in its connection to the past. In trying to sever those connections, Pagan Min causes a split in his own camp. He may control much of Kyrat, but in making enemies with the Golden Path a rebellion is born.
Co-op: bring a friendNot every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You'll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
The arena: what will you become?Prove your combat prowess and fight for survival and fame in the arena. Earn the respect of roaring crowds and test your will to survive, battling man and beast alike, until only one contestant remains standing.
MultiplayerGet a taste of Kyrat's embattled history in a brand new adversarial multiplayer mode. Play as a heavily armed soldier of the Golden Path rebellion, or as a member of the ancient Kalinag warrior tribe equipped with the lethal power of nature.
Map editor: deathtrap designerCreate and share your own maps using the most powerful and intuitive map editor ever offered in the Far Cry franchise. Your creations will get the attention they deserve thanks to its enhanced tools, improved interface, and the ability to publish and share your maps with the community.
Hopefully this will keep you up to date with the latest Ubisoft developments.
Gareth and Lady Eleanor