Tuesday 4 October 2016

URBAN FANTASY SHORT STORY COMPENDIUM: Otherworld Chills - Kelley Armstrong

Release Date: 04/10/16
Publisher:  Orbit

SYNOPSIS:

In this thrilling and hugely entertaining collection of novellas and short stories, Kelley Armstrong returns one last time to her bestselling Otherworld series. Among other tales, the werewolf pack is on the hunt for an old and very dangerous enemy; two very different vampires attempt to settle an old feud; a supernatural date turns hot enough to burn down a building and - in a brand-new novella - Paige and Lucas have a huge decision to make about their future.

Featuring much-loved characters, this final collection completes several important storylines, making it a must-have for Kelley Armstrong's many fans.


REVIEW:

An author I not only like to spend time with but one that always give me goosebumps with her otherworld series as I get to spend time with characters that I've loved over her Women of the Otherworld series. As with other more recent offerings, its a book of short stories and is easy to dive into whether its on travel time or just to help get away from the real world during your lunch.

Each story feels complete, has great characters and dialogue that I just love as Kelley's sassy ladies and sarcastuc gents really give fans that welcome home feel. All round another gem and one that will be read quite a few times during my rereads as I love to intersperse the full books with the short stories when I get in the mood to start the whole series over again. Cracking.



No comments: