Sunday 27 October 2013

ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG WEEK: PIECES OF EIGHT: Assassin's Creed Fan Art - Ginebra Camelot

Hail Mighty Readers and Followers of the Calloused Thumbs,
Continuing on with our Pieces of Eight series, today we feature Ginebra Camelot who, blog friend Isis Sousa, recommended to us for her cracking Assassin's Creed art.

Ginebra's other work can be found on her DeviantArt site.

Altaïr is another character of Assassins Creed © Ubisoft. I love his cold stare! :love:
When I painted Ezio, some of you said to me that if I could paint Altaïr, so .. here he is!
This time, I also wanted to give my personal touch, the background is the inside the Palace of Aljafería. I enjoyed painting each column, arches ... Yes, a lot of geometry! ;) And as always I hope you enjoy.


The character is Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed in the ' Piazza del Duomo di Firenze'. I fell in love with Florence when I was there, for me it's one of the nicest cities of Italy. I've spent a lot of time in doing this work... the texture of the coat, leather, his hand, his skin, the long hair of the fur over his shoulder, but chiefly in drawing the buildings with all its details, columns, figures, marble ... References taken from some of photos I took.
I hope you like the result ! ;)
Ezio Auditore © Assassins Creed © Ubisoft ©.



After a long vacation..
Another fanart Assassin's hard guy. Hours spent on paint? I do not know, I lost count! :XD:  I hope worthwhile and you enjoy it! =D

No comments: