Wednesday 16 October 2013

NEWS: Falcata Times to get a new look in the New Year and more...

Hail Mighty Readers and Followers of the Calloused Thumbs,
Well, you've probably already noticed that the avatar I use has been changed to an anonymous image.  Why?

Well due to the photo realism, people tend to think that its a genuine shot of me (its not, I'm much uglier in real life as well as 40 years younger,) so in the New Year, we've decided to relaunch with a new logo as well as taking the step to run from our own domain name and I thought it was time for me to use a proper image of myself, fully emerged from my reading/gaming den.

As you can guess its going to be a real Beauty and the Beast type of thing with Lady Eleanor (but if anyone else calls her beast she'll take her own vengance.  LOL)

In addition to this we also thought that we'd take the time to answer some questions from fans/readers of the site.  So if you have any please ask and we'll do our best to answer them.

All the best and keep reading,



Gareth.

 


No comments: