Sunday 31 October 2010

NEWS: Early Nights et al

Hail Mighty Readers,
Well, with the nights closing in and darkness descending early, the publishing world is eeking its way to slumberland. As such we're going to be lowering the amount of reviews that we're putting up each day to just the one and we'll be taking weekends off so that we can cherry pick what we bring to make sure only the best gets to you.

Likewise, December will also see our recommendations for the big Christmas push so if you're wondering what to get for that family member book wise as things are getting a bit tough and time is not on your side. We'll help you with a recommendation or two.

All the best,


Gareth and Lady Eleanor

1 comment:

ediFanoB said...

I think in a time where we are near and information overflow less is more.
I appreciate your announcement to lower the number of reviews. That makes it easier for me to follow.

You do a great job. I read about books which I otherwise have missed.