Thursday 22 March 2012

VIDEO GAMES NEWS: Darksiders 2: New Trailer - THQ


Hail Mighty Readers,
Our friends at THQ have let us know about this tasty clip to whet your appetite for the forthcoming Darksiders 2. Its the first one of a two parter but with it looking this good, we really can't wait to get our hands on it.

THQ: Darksiders 2: Death Strikes Part One

Lady Eleanor is currently working her thumbs in preparation of her marathon gaming session. We can but wait to see what else THQ brings to the table.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Unfortunately, I'm so backlogged in games - mainly RPGs - that it's almost depressing. I managed to take some time and play Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Alice: Madness returns the past month.

But I still have, let's see - all three Mass Effect games, both Dragon Ages (and I know the sequel didn't live up to the first), both Witcher games, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim, and a few others including Divinity 2 and Drakensang, Risen, and the first two Gothic games.

I'd call that several hundred hours (conservatively). They piled up during the past few years when I just didn't have the time to devote to RPGs but could knock out shorter FPS games. And now it's a rather daunting proposition!

Falcata Times said...

Hey Matthew,
I can feel your pain. I'm lucky that in addition to me, we have Lady Eleanor thats a keen RPG'er and thumb calloused gamer. There's quite a few good ones out there and yet, several hundred hours I think it being a little tight. LOL I haven't played the Witcher Games but I know the books that they're based on and from what i hear the Mass Effect are pretty good.

Best of luck with getting some catch up time.