Thursday 6 September 2012

FANTASY REVIEW: Runescape: Legacy of Blood - TS Church

Release Date: 29/06/12

SYNOPSIS:

The city of Varrock is at breaking point, people are fleeing from the country into the already-full city and riots are breaking out as the government struggles to keep order. Meanwhile Gar'rth struggles with his dark destiny, Theodore chases a holy relic, Kara prepares for war. As the friends continue to fight against evil, Zamorak's power continues to rise, bringing with it the walking dead...


REVIEW:

Another Runescape novel and as with the other one that I’ve read I did have a lot of fun. The characters were rounded and came across for the reader with something for all readers whether fans of the role play or not. Add to this a plot with quite a huge arc, solid underpinning and of course great pace alongside prose.

All in a solid read and a book that I was pleased that I picked up at a time when some of my reading material was dragging. Great fun all in and I’ll look forward to more books by TS Church.


No comments: