Thursday, 6 September 2012

FANTASY REVIEW: Runescape: Legacy of Blood - TS Church

Release Date: 29/06/12


The city of Varrock is at breaking point, people are fleeing from the country into the already-full city and riots are breaking out as the government struggles to keep order. Meanwhile Gar'rth struggles with his dark destiny, Theodore chases a holy relic, Kara prepares for war. As the friends continue to fight against evil, Zamorak's power continues to rise, bringing with it the walking dead...


Another Runescape novel and as with the other one that I’ve read I did have a lot of fun. The characters were rounded and came across for the reader with something for all readers whether fans of the role play or not. Add to this a plot with quite a huge arc, solid underpinning and of course great pace alongside prose.

All in a solid read and a book that I was pleased that I picked up at a time when some of my reading material was dragging. Great fun all in and I’ll look forward to more books by TS Church.

No comments: