Our friends at Warner Brothers Interactive have contacted us to let us know that due to the fan excitement, they're releasing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor earlier than expected on the 3rd October.
The title will be released for the following formats:
Also remember that fans who pre-order Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor will get access at the game’s launch to The Dark Ranger exclusive bonus pack. Available at all participating retailers, the pack will provide exclusive content and challenges for players including:
- Dark Ranger Character Skin
- Begin your own quest for vengeance with a new Dark Ranger character skin that embodies Talion's darker side
- "Test of Power" Challenge Mode
- Face Sauron's Captains and defeat them to earn powerful Runes and gain a head start in the game
- Test your speed, skill and strategy and measure yourself against your friends on the leaderboards
- Access to Exclusive Leaderboards for "Test of Power" Challenge Mode
- Test your speed, skill and strategy and measure yourself against your friends on the leaderboards in this challenge mode
Hopefully this will have whetted your appetite so remember to keep your blades sharp and your wits sharper.
Gareth and Lady Eleanor