Sunday 27 April 2014

VIDEO GAME TIE IN ART BOOK REVIEW: The Art of Titanfall - Andy McVittie

Release Date: 25/02/14
Publisher:  Titan

SYNOPSIS:

The Art of Titanfall will take readers on a no-holds barred look at Respawn Entertainment's hugely anticipated multiplayer shooter - featuring exclusive concept and development art, showcasing the all-out warfare between the agile pilots and lethal Titans of the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation and the M-COR militia, as well as the war-torn battlefields found throughout the game.


REVIEW:

I love the art of books published by Titan and whilst Titanfall was a game that I’d beta’d I was a little apprehensive about purchasing it until I saw this book. I loved the beautifully designed environments, loved the way that the story takes the reader from development through to the final product and when added to wonderful descriptions that help you travel the studio’s journey all round gave me something to not only smile about but something that really persuaded me that it was worth the purchase price.

Add to this some great creature developments, cracking titan design that gives the reader the inside scoop and all round I was more than pleased with the final product. Great stuff.

No comments: