Tuesday 18 October 2011

VIDEO GAMES NEWS: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim


Hail Mighty Readers,
Our friends at Bethesda have let us have a couple of screenshots to help you get in the mood for Skyrim in less than a month. We're super excited about it here at Falcata Times Fortress with Lady Eleanor already with her pens, lamination paper, notepads and is currently doing Controller exercises to prepare for massive game sessions as she slaughters Orcs, Draughs, Dragons and anyone else who gets in her way.

Apparently the phone shall be banned and of course your's truly is already been booked for supply duty which also includes pints of coffee with chocky biscuits to keep her strength up. All additional supplies greatly received.

Now I'll have to get on with building my own shelter to protect me from her wrath although in all honesty, I don't give it great odds of surviving the first assault.

Fear for me, and if there's no personal message in just over a months time, remember that I went down cowering in the corner. LOL

All the best,


Gareth


1 comment:

ediFanoB said...

My wife and I can't wait to play Skyrim. Off course we ordered a copy in advance. Until release date we play again Oblivion.

11.11.11 is a Friday and I'm a lucky person because I don't need to go to work on November 14th and 15th. Hopefully the game will be delivered latest on November 12th. Then I have four days in row for playing Skyrim. I will be a female Wood Elf and my favorite weapon is the bow ...